1.The Scriptures. The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and are the only sufficient, certain and authoritative rule of all saving knowledge, faith and obedience.
2. God. There is but one God, the Maker, Preserver and Ruler of all things, having in and of Himself all perfections and being infinite in all of them; and to Him all creatures owe the highest love, reverence and obedience.
3. The Trinity. God is revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence or being.
4. The Church. The Lord Jesus is the Head of the Church, which is composed of all His true disciples, and in Him is invested supremely all power for its government. The scriptural officers of a church are Bishops or Elders (Pastors and Deacons).
5. Baptist. Baptism is an ordinance of the Lord Jesus, obligatory upon every believer wherein he is immersed in water in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, as a sign of his fellowship with the death and resurrection of Christ, of remission of sins, and to live and walk in newness of life. .
6. The Lord's Supper. The Lord's Supper is an ordinance of Jesus Christ, to be administered with the elements of bread and wine, and to be observed by His churches until the second coming of Christ.
The Mission Statement
Matthew 25: 34-36
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
We are a Bible teaching Bible preaching church living in the word of the living GOD
Saving souls, Outreach and Discipleship bringing people closer to Christ. We have a weekly prayer line every Monday 6:30 am -7:30 am. Phone: 641-715-3580. Pin # 741549. Bible study each and every Wednesday 6 pm-7pm. Men's Rap- 2nd Saturday 9:45am-11 am at the Belvedere hotel 11 floor. Outreach -Westgate Rehab Center 3rd Saturday 9am-10 am. Church service Sundays 9:30-11 am in the Seed School auditorium.
Each and every Sunday 930am until 11am with Communion the first Sunday of the month.
200 Font Hill Ave Baltimore MD 21223
6:00 am – 7:00 am
5:45 pm – 8:30 pm
8:30 am – 12:00 pm